Resources for employees impacted by COVID-19. If you need additional, personal assistance, check out community-based assistance programs in the County and beyond.
- Colorado Guide to Unemployment Benefits – (pdf)
- Filing for Unemployment
- Colorado Unemployment Insurance
- CDLE Unemployment Insurance: If you work for an employer that closed or reduced your hours to help stop the spread of COVID-19, you can file or reopen an unemployment claim.
- Colorado Work Share Program – (pdf)
Information regarding filing an unemployment claim can be obtained through the Frisco Workforce Center.
The Frisco Workforce Center can be reached at 970-668-5360 or by emailing cdle_Frisco_WFC@state.co.us
Colorado Rules and Regulations
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE)
- Colorado Emergency Paid Leave Rule
- Colorado Family First Coronavrius Response Act – (pdf)
Like Grand County? Stay in touch with us for future job opportunities! Create your candidate profile here.