- Sectors Childcare
- Posted Jobs 1
- Viewed 25
- Company BenefitsGrand Kids strives to give their employees not only a great environment to work in but we also provide paid time off, matching IRA retirement plan option, health stipend, and opportunity to complete college level courses in the field of Early Childhood.
Grand Kids Learning Center is a non-profit early education center. We are the only high quality rated early learning center in Fraser, CO. We operate out of two locations just minutes a part from one another.
Grand Kids Learning Center’s Mission is: To provide high quality early learning for children, ages 8 weeks through 6 years, that encourages growth and exploration through cognitive, language, physical, and social/emotional development in a safe and nurturing environment.
Grand Kids Learning Center’s (GKLC) philosophy is: GKLC provides high quality care and early education for all our students. We respect children as individuals and strive to meet them where they are developmentally and encourage growth that will take them to their next milestone.
• To provide an enriching and nurturing environment for our students that encourages
activity, enthusiasm, and creativity through experiential learning.
• Actively involve families in their child’s growth and development while being responsive to
the family’s needs.
• We strive to continuously develop our program by implementing a Quality Improvement
Plan (QIP) which reflects the goals of the center and includes a timeline to complete the
goals. Outcomes will be shared through our newsletter and a copy of our most recent QIP is
available upon request.
• Employ high quality teachers that continuously strive to grow through professional
We are looking for enthusiastic employees who can help us meet our objectives and fulfill our mission and philosophy.