- Employer-offered health insurance with monthly contribution
- 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period
- Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value
- PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- Job Categories Housekeepers
- Qualifications Not Specify
- Experience Level Management Level
- Job Start Month Year round
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job BenefitsBenefits:
Title: Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Reports To: Housekeeping Manager
Status: Full-time, year-round
Job Summary: This position will assist the Housekeeping Manager as required, including coordinating the schedules of housekeeping personnel and assisting them with any needs that may arise. When the Housekeeping Manager is absent, this position will be responsible for completing their duties. The work will be both in and out of the office. Any work done outside of the office will have a WPLC vehicle available for use.
- Assist in coordinating, prioritizing and assigning responsibilities of housekeeping staff.
- Organizing all items needed in the housekeeping department. This includes, but is not limited to: cleaning supplies, unit stock, bedding/towels, and guest gifts.
- Working with the Housekeeping Manager to ensure that adequate supplies of laundry are stocked at all times on the shelves. This involves working directly with the WPLC laundry service to see that our needs are being met.
- Assisting the Housekeeping Manager with the coordination of the yearly deep-clean process of all properties. This involves in-house cleaning as well as carpet cleaning and dry cleaning which are completed by local companies through our efforts.
- Organizing all WPLC loaner items and assisting the maintenance and inspection teams in distributing and collecting any items lent to guests or owners.
- Assisting the inspections team in completing inspections prior to guest arrivals.
- Report all cleaning and maintenance related issues to the housekeeping manager, appropriate maintenance, and housekeeping personnel.
- Assist in meeting any guest needs that arise. This includes but is not limited to: delivering amenities and helping to clean rooms as needed.
- Delivery of Zephyr Mountain Lodge room keys by noon daily when scheduled.
- Detail oriented team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
- Strong computer skills with the ability to adapt to continued changes in programs and processes.
- Ability to speak English fluently; Spanish is a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma- college degree preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50+lbs.