- Job Categories Hospitality
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Experience Level Management Level
- Job Start Month November 2019
- Job Available Until Month January 2020
General Manager for new 5000 square foot restaurant in Granby, CO.
Brickhouse 40 is now under new ownership with Local Hospitality Restaurants. We are a locally owned company with locations in Winter Park, Granby and Englewood, CO. We are currently seeking an energetic, food service professional to serve as General Manager.
Brickhouse 40 provides a chef driven seasonal menu for both our bar and dining area guests. Our Head Chef at this location has been with the company for over 4 years and most recently opened and helped operate Vertical Bistro & Tap in the Village at Winter Park Resort.
The core of our business at this location is Lunch/Bar, Finer Dining and Special Events, so our staff will be accustomed to late morning starts, big lunch/dinner rushes, special events and a fast paced and rewarding environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Holds our Core Values in high regard. (Hard Working, Positive Attitude, Consistent)
* Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement (No one leaves the restaurant unhappy)
* Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and conveys those standards to team members. (Everyone does it the same way every time)
* Involved in marketing efforts and restaurant promotions. (What can we do to drive business to this location?)
* Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met. (Make sure no-one get’s hurt or sick)
* Handles all hiring, training, scheduling, FOH ordering and reporting duties. (This is your show)
* Responsible for the opening and closing of the restaurant and ensuring all stocking, cleaning and cash handling procedures are met. (Leave the place the way you found it)
Opening/Closing cash registers preparing change orders, daily reports and deposits. (Cash Management)
* Working alongside the staff to ensure a quick and consistent product is being produced for every guest. (Lead by example)
* Booking and overseeing all special events in the business. (Sell, fulfill, over deliver)
* Provide social media content to marketing staff
Qualifications and Skills:
Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail with great communication skills. Requires basic mathematical computations. Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues. (Take the job seriously and make it a priority in your life).
Minimum 50 hours per week. (You’re going to work Weekends & Holidays)
Computer knowledge in IOS, Aloha, Spreadsheets and some financial software
Proven track record of customer service-ability and team member development. (Be nice to our guests and hold our staff accountable)
Ability to manage with integrity, honesty and knowledge while promoting culture and values. (Drink the cool-aid)
2 plus years Management and/or Supervisory Experience.
Follow and maintain all Health Code Regulations.
Enforce rules and regulations for staff.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
Train all new FOH and management staff.
The General Manager position starts at $50,000.00/year and includes a ski pass to Winter Park Resort, 1.5 weeks Paid Time Off after the successful completion of each winter and summer season. Come join a fun Colorado company that focuses on our culture and has lots of opportunity to promote quickly!