- Job Categories Housekeepers
- Qualifications Not Specify
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Job Start Month Year round
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job BenefitsCabin Works is a family owned and operated property maintenance and cleaning company that provides assistance to property owners and managers. From housekeeping and vacation rental support to preventative and emergency maintenance services to small remodels, Cabin Works provides consistent, high quality and professional services to our clients. We have been servicing our beautiful Grand County since 2010. We are located in Granby and cover the areas of Winter Park, Fraser, Tabernash, Granby, Hot Sulphur Springs and Grand Lake. We are a company that provides stable employment for our staff and that also fosters a workplace culture of family involvement and work-life balance. From our company BBQ’s to company events, like our annual bus trip to Denver to watch a Rockies game or participation in our local kickball tournament each year to raise funds for charity, we get excited about providing family activities for our team members throughout the year to continue building our community and show our appreciation for your hard work!
NEW POSITION! Seeking *very* part-time housekeeper to clean and stage vacation rental properties. Flexible schedule and hours to work around another job and schedule. Perfect way to supplement your income. Ideal candidate would provide turnover services for 1 or 2 properties (2-8 hours) each week. This part-time position is paid hourly at $25/hr, including drive-time and fuel stipend. You must be able to pass a background check and provide own transportation to/from jobs.