- Health, dental and life insurance
- Participation in the YMCA retirement plan
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, tennis courts, mini-golf, trails, roller rink, library, and an art center
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, library, and an art center
- Free passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort)
- Discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Human Resources Office
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy) and various local restaurants
- Job Categories Housekeepers
- Qualifications GED
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Job Start Month February 2020
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job BenefitsCOMPENSATION: This is a full-time, year-round position paying $15/hr BOE with full benefits, including:
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for organizing workloads and assigning personnel to maintain a continual supply of clean linens for the Housekeeping department. Additionally, responsible for maintaining predetermined inventory levels in all cabins and communicating inventory needs to the Assistant Housekeeping Director.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing to learn how to operate heavy duty laundry equipment and to follow all operational and safety procedures. Equipment includes computerized washers and dryers.
- Able to handle heavy loads of linens or chemicals weighing up to 40 pounds when needed.
- Able to handle chemicals used in the Housekeeping department when needed.
- Organize and prioritize laundry workload on a daily basis to assure a continual supply of clean linens.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, at least one year of driving experience & a clean driving record.
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit our Career Site, https://jobs.ymcarockies.org/, to learn more and apply.