- Flexible work schedules
- 401k match after 1 year employment for full-time staff working over 30 hours per week
- Vacation hours after 1 year employment for full-time staff working over 30 hours per week
- Exercise class vouchers each week
- Free use of Grand Passes with access to Winter Park Resort, Granby Ranch, YMCA, Devils Thumb, Fraser Rec Center and more.
- Company vehicle for use during the work day
- Join a fun, family-oriented company that supports you and your goals!
- Job Categories Property Maintenance
- Qualifications Not Specify
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Job Start Month Year round
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a qualified painter with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in painting and staining on multi surfaces including drywall, masonry, concrete, wood, metal, etc. The ideal candidate will be able to manage job sites and supervise onsite labor support. As the front line in achieving company goals, the lead painter must focus on product quality and customer satisfaction. Pay based on experience and capabilities.
WHAT WE DO
Cabin Works is a family owned and operated property maintenance and cleaning company that provides assistance to property owners and managers. From housekeeping and vacation rental support to preventative and emergency maintenance services to small remodels, Cabin Works provides consistent, high quality and professional services to our clients.
We have been servicing our beautiful Grand County since 2010. We are located in Granby and cover the areas of Winter Park, Fraser, Tabernash, Granby, Hot Sulphur Springs and Grand Lake.
We are a company that provides stable employment for our staff and also fosters a workplace culture of family involvement and work-life balance. We get excited about providing family activities for our team members throughout the year to continue building our community and show our appreciation for your hard work! BBQ’s, annual Rockies game, kickball tournament for charity, and much more!
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working with others
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the industry
- Can problem solve and troubleshoot by applying critical thinking skills
- Have a willingness to learn and grow
- Have quality control experience and are able to operate spray equipment while taking precautions to prevent spills and overspray drift
- Can interact and communicate well with management and team throughout a job
- Are a self-starter and independent worker with attention to detail
- Feel comfortable with heights and ladder work
- Have an exceptional work ethic and enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done
- Are a team player, professional, truthful, and can work in a safe and productive manner, while adding value to our clientele and business
JOB RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY
- Responsible for the successful and timely completion of jobs including completion of job on budget, and maintaining high level of quality, safety, and professional communication
- Work indoors and outdoors and must be able to adapt to conditions and circumstances, including ladder work and heights
- Must be excellent in paint skills including prep work, brush work, spraying & spraying knowledge, rolling, stain & lacquering, all types of wood packages, and the ability to paint basic interior & exterior buildings and homes.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 80 lbs unassisted), bending, standing, climbing, or walking. Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment
- Ensure jobsite safety, protection and maintenance of company tools, and enforce all jobsite rules
- Provide necessary information to Project Management staff for change order notices. You must understand change order procedure and ensure that all change orders are generated and signed prior to implementation
- Be willing and able to perform window washing services as necessary
- Be willing and able to train and supervise onsite labor support
- Must pass a drug test and background check, hold a valid driver’s license, and provide and be proficient with use of own smart phone
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner while representing Cabin Works