- Employer-offered health insurance with monthly contribution
- 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period
- Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value
- PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- Job Categories Maintenance Crew
- Qualifications GED
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Job Start Month Year round
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job BenefitsBenefits:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Maintenance Team Manager
Status: Full-time, year-round
Job Summary: We consider the members of our Maintenance Department to be the face of our company. With no physical check-in process for our guests, often times the only person-to-person interactions we have with them is when they’re in need of help. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with an equally strong background in both customer service and maintenance related work. The daily work in this department requires the ability to self-schedule as well as re-prioritize tasks as required by our guests.
- Complete maintenance tasks entered into the system in a timely manner and with sufficient detail so that the Guest Experience Team can follow up with all guests and so that Accounting has the information needed to properly invoice each task.
- Respond to all guest requests including but not limited to: maintenance issues, delivery of supplies from office, requests that need to be purchased and delivered to guests.
- Assist with completing inspections for guest or owner arrivals as needed.
- Report all cleaning and maintenance related issues to the housekeeping manager and housekeeping personnel.
- Perform annual maintenance inspections of all properties.
- Assisting in all duties as assigned.
- The ability to multi-task and communicate well with other employees is a must for this position.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) and ability to quickly learn/adapt to other software applications
- Clean, professional appearance
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds
- Detail oriented
- Ability to speak English fluently- Spanish is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma.