- Health, dental and life insurance
- Generous vacation/PTO
- Participation in the YMCA retirement Plan (The Y contributes 12% of your salary. Yes, you read that correctly! On top of your regular salary, we will contribute an additional 12% into your retirement fund.)
- Family membership, which gives you access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library and craft shop
- Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf (dependent on season and resort - limited number available, first come first served basis)
- Discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Human Resources Office
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges (with some date restrictions based on season/occupancy)
- Job Categories Technician
- Qualifications GED
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Job Start Month February 2020
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job BenefitsCOMPENSATION: This is a full-time, year-round position paying $15-$18.50/hr based on experience, with full benefits including:
Position Summary: Responsible for the upkeep and repair of heating and plumbing facilities associated with operation at Snow Mountain Ranch. Responds to guest and staff needs by performing a variety of tasks related to all aspects of repair and maintenance to existing facilities.
Essential Functions / Requirements:
- Have a high school diploma.
- Must possess a valid, USA state issued driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles.
- Communicate with the Superintendent of Buildings & Grounds, Building Foreman, and coworkers for job tasks, assignments, challenges, and cost control.
- Proven experience with maintenance operations in a commercial resort along with residential settings.
- Must have good time management skills and be able to prioritize work
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit our Career Site, https://jobs.ymcarockies.org/, to learn more and apply.