Job Categories Maintenance Crew
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month January 2020
Job Available Until Month November 2019
Job BenefitsRegular full time Hammersmith® employees are offered a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, HSA and FSA participation, comprehensive 401(k) plan, sick time, vacation time, and much more! Regular part time Hammersmith® employees also receive benefits including prorated sick time and holiday pay, as well as participation in our 401(K) plan! All regular employees are encouraged to take 1 paid day off per year, as part of our Philanthropic Day of Service.
Job Title: Night Watchman maintains safe and secure premises by monitoring and patrolling buildings.
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Summary: Night Watchman
- Secures premises by patrolling property, closing/locking designated exterior gates, monitors equipment and pressure gauges of building systems, performs interior inspection of buildings, and access points.
- Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and doors left unlocked.
- Calls police, fire department or Maintenance Manager by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Records data such as property damage, unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of machinery or equipment.
- Complies with all applicable safety policies and procedures
Thursday- Sunday: 11pm-7:30am
Experience and Skills
Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company; Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity, and Life Balance
Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
Ability to build strong working relationships with Team Members Ability to ensure standards, policies, and procedures with assigned staff Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
Ability to perform assigned tasks and follow up with corrections where needed Ability to maintain confidentiality of residents and company information Ability to ensure security of the property
Ability to perform duties with limited supervision