- Employer-offered health insurance with monthly contribution
- 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period
- Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value
- PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- Job Categories Hospitality
- Qualifications GED
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Job Start Month Year round
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job BenefitsBenefits:
Title: Property Inspector
Reports To: Housekeeping Manager
Type: Full-time, Part-time, Year-round
Job Summary: Property Inspectors are responsible for putting the ‘finishing touches’ on each property prior to guest and owner arrivals. They’re responsible for conducting inspections of all vacation rental properties to make sure the properties are secure, ensure standards of cleaning are met, and they provide the guest gifts to each arrival. A property inspector will need to become familiar with the layout of every property that the company manages and ensure that the properties are set up the same upon each guest/owner departure. During peak season the position may necessitate overtime.
- Perform detailed inspections of properties prior to owner arrivals to ensure that the condition of the property meets the expectations of owners
- Perform inspections of properties prior to guest arrivals according to the established standards of cleanliness
- Taking on small repairs and minor maintenance tasks i.e. changing light bulbs, tightening cabinet knobs, etc
- Report all extensive cleaning and maintenance related issues to housekeeping manager and maintenance personnel.
- Communicate with coworkers and software via portable digital devices
- Assist in meeting any guest needs that arise including, delivering amenities, removing items, etc
- During non-peak times, assist in other department projects within the company
- Keeping company vehicle well stocked and cared for. Reporting any vehicle needs to management immediately.
- The ability to multi-task and delegate work amongst multiple employees is a must have for this position.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) and ability to quickly learn/adapt to other software applications
- Clean, professional appearance
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds
- Ability to speak english fluently- Spanish is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or GED