- Job Categories Other
- Qualifications Not Specify
- Experience Level Management Level
- Job Start Month Year round
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job BenefitsThe General Manager position starts at a base salary of $55,000.00/year plus considerable bonus opportunities based on the restaurants financial performance. Our managers are also eligible for a ski pass to Winter Park Resort, 3 weeks paid time off per year. Come join a fun Colorado company that focuses on our culture and has lots of opportunity to promote quickly!
Why Work Here?
“LHR is the leading restaurant group in the Winter Park area. Our focus on team members and our culture is what drives our success.”
This position is located in Winter Park, Colorado in a ski resort community in the Rocky Mountains and is 90 minutes from Denver, Colorado.
Come join our amazing team at Local Hospitality Restaurants!
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Holds our Core Values in high regard. (Hard Working, Positive Attitude, Consistent, Growth)
* Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement (No one leaves the restaurant unhappy)
* Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and conveys those standards to team members. (Everyone does it the same way every time)
* Involved in marketing efforts and restaurant promotions.
* Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
* Handles all hiring, training, scheduling, FOH ordering and reporting duties.
* Manages bar program, creates drink menu, forecasts sales and COGS % and sets prices to ensure bottom line revenue goals are met.
* Responsible for the opening and closing of the restaurant and ensuring all stocking, cleaning and cash handling procedures are met.
* Oversees ALL POS functions, prepares change orders, daily reports and deposits.
* Works alongside our team members to ensure a quick and consistent product is being produced for every guest.
* Books and oversees all special events in the business. ie. Live music, rehearsal dinners etc..
* Provide social media content to marketing staff.
* Special Projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively. Requires basic mathematical computations. Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
Minimum 50 hours per week including weekends and holidays.
Computer knowledge in IOS, Touch Bistro, Asana, G Suite and some financial software a bonus.
Proven track record of customer service-ability and team member development.
Ability to manage with integrity, honesty and knowledge while promoting culture and values.
2 plus years Management and/or Supervisory Experience.
Follow and maintain all Health Code Regulations.
Enforce rules and regulations for staff.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
Train all new FOH and management staff.
The General Manager position starts at a base salary of $55,000.00/year plus considerable bonus opportunities based on the restaurants financial performance. It also includes a ski pass to Winter Park Resort, 3 Weeks Paid Time Off per Year. Come join a fun Colorado company that focuses on our culture and has lots of opportunity to promote quickly!
About Local Hospitality Restaurants:
Local Hospitality Restaurants is a dynamic restaurant group with locations in the Winter Park area and the Denver Tech Center. Established in 2005 with 1 location, LHR has grown to 4 locations with plans to add 5 more restaurants in the next 8 years.
We take great pride in our culture, our team members and our restaurant brands and strive to be the best employer in the area.
We are always looking to hire the best. Our team members and managers are hardworking, positive, consistent and driven to grow. These 4 values are non-negotiable in our company.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a budding company with plenty of opportunity for growth. Do you think you have what it takes to join our team?