- Job Categories Maintenance Crew
- Qualifications Not Specify
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Job Start Month Year round
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job BenefitsCabin Works is a family owned and operated property maintenance and cleaning company that provides assistance to property owners and managers. From housekeeping and vacation rental support to preventative and emergency maintenance services to small remodels, Cabin Works provides consistent, high quality and professional services to our clients. We have been servicing our beautiful Grand County since 2010. We are located in Granby and cover the areas of Winter Park, Fraser, Tabernash, Granby, Hot Sulphur Springs and Grand Lake. We are a company that provides stable employment for our staff and that also fosters a workplace culture of family involvement and work-life balance. From our company BBQ’s to company events, like our annual bus trip to Denver to watch a Rockies game or participation in our local kickball tournament each year to raise funds for charity, we get excited about providing family activities for our team members throughout the year to continue building our community and show our appreciation for your hard work!
Seeking a skilled handyman with experience working on property maintenance and/or remodeling jobs to include carpentry, drywall repair, light plumbing, light electrical, and/or flooring. This candidate must be organized, detail oriented, and be able apply critical thinking skills while on the job. This candidate must be able to communicate effectively and use a smart phone to relay job completion information to the office each day. Opportunity for growth and managing a team is available. We are seeking a friendly, trustworthy, team player. Candidate must be able to pass a background check. The work week is Monday – Friday, and includes occasional emergency after hours support on a rotating schedule. Company vehicle is provided during the work day. One full-time position is available, though a candidate seeking part-time work may be considered if the right candidate. Pay is DOE and skill set.
- If you reside outside of Grand County, what are your plans for relocating
- What city/town do you currently live in?
- Why do you think you are a good candidate for Cabin Works?
How to apply:
Submit your resume and references through Indeed. Visit our website to learn more and to download our job application: www.cabinworkscolorado.com/employment/