- Job Categories Customer Service
- Qualifications Not Specify
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Job Start Month Year round
- Job Available Until Month Year round
- Job Benefits- Flexible schedule - Fun crew to work with - Lots of autonomy - Opportunity to learn about distilling! - Room for quick advancement
Moonshine Distiller is an online retail business that sells and ships home distillation equipment domestically and internationally. A full time employee is needed to run the fulfillment and customer service departments. The position will evolve into a managerial role as knowledge of the business operations and distilling process are learned. We are a small business and fun people, so the work schedule is very flexible (ie, vacation time and powder days). Our warehouse is located in Fraser, CO, and is a sister business to Idlewild Spirits Distillery.
The ideal candidate would be a motivated person who has great attention to detail for packing and shipping orders. On a day-to-day basis, this person will be responsible for order fulfillment, shipping and receiving of inventory, customer service and other warehouse work. As the candidate progresses into a managerial role, they will be responsible for maintaining accurate listings on our website, eBay and Amazon, maintaining inventory levels, bringing new product ideas to the owner, competitive analysis, etc. Prior knowledge of distilling is great, but you will have plenty of opportunity to learn all about it!
– Flexible schedule
– Fun crew to work with
– Lots of autonomy
– Opportunity to learn about distilling!
– Room for quick advancement
Your job responsibilities will include:
– Packing online orders in a timely manner each day
– Basic customer service through emails and phone calls
– Inventory monitoring and restocking
– Learning the distillation process and how our equipment works
– Being able to lift 50lb packages.
– MUST have great communication, etiquette, and computer skills
– MUST be trustworthy and have great time management skills.
Compensation will be determined based on previous experience, but will likely start at $12/hour and increase quickly in the first pay period or two as additional responsibilities are taken on.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume and a brief letter of intent by replying to this posting. We look forward to meeting you.