Job Function Other
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference FixedFlexible
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month December 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsAn additional 12% contribution by employer after 2 years employment towards Retirement Fund. Learn more about the YMCA Retirement by visiting www.yretirement.org Health, dental, and life insurance Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies Lodges in Estes Park and Granby, Colorado Free family membership to YMCA of the Rockies Opportunity to live next to Rocky Mountain National Park and Winter Park Resort Ski passes to Winter Park Resort View All Employee Perks by visiting our Career Site, jobs.ymcarockies.org/year-round-jobs
The Assistant Human Resources Director provides information, assistance and knowledge to ensure all Human Resources support services are delivered in a timely, efficient, professional and ethical manner. This individual provides administrative and operational support to the HR department, HR Director and Estes Park Center & Executive Office staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Human Resources Director in HR related matters and assist department managers with HR related matters.
- Possess an unwavering ability to maintain strict confidentiality concerning Human Resources matters.
- Function as HR Director in their absence.
- Assist in training and supervising a competent HR staff, including HR volunteers and interns.
- Coordinate staff sharing between centers.
- Ensure accurate, complete and organized records are maintained on all personnel.
- Assist in responding to inquiries of government, regulatory or community agencies.
- Build rapport with the Association department hiring managers and staff to assist in the proper placement of volunteers, interns, and international participants.
- Work closely with all Association department hiring managers to interview, hire, and place all volunteers and intern staff.
- Be the Association Volunteer Advocate by encouraging and building rapport with all SMR volunteers
- Communicate regularly with Association Recruiter for SMR volunteer/intern jobs to be posted internally and externally.
- Assist in arranging and presenting International Staff orientations at SMR.
- Minimum of 2 years office experience or formal HR training preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills coupled with outstanding telephone etiquette.
- Excellent organization skills with impeccable accuracy and attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, be self-directed and make good decisions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and challenges simultaneously, in a busy office environment with frequent interruptions, distractions and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in ATS databases.
Compensation Package & Employee Perks:
This position pays $53,000 – $59,000/year with full benefits and perks including:
- An additional 12% contribution by employer after 2 years employment towards Retirement Fund. Learn more about the YMCA Retirement by visiting www.yretirement.org
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies Lodges in Estes Park and Granby, Colorado
- Free family membership to YMCA of the Rockies
- Opportunity to live next to Rocky Mountain National Park and Winter Park Resort
- Ski passes to Winter Park Resort
- View All Employee Perks by visiting our Career Site, jobs.ymcarockies.org/year-round-jobs