Job Function F&B Seasonal Supervisors
Education Level Associate Degree
Schedule Preference FlexibleWeekdayNight
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month April 2022
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsDesignated full time FVMRD employees are eligible for benefits including: Medical, dental, and vision plans including spouse, domestic partner, and family coverage options, employer paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave, Winter Park Resort ski pass, Grand Park Community Rec Center pass, Pole Creek Golf Club access, The Foundry Cinema & Bowl, and The IceBox Ice Rink.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Direct and supervise operational controls, staff management, revenue generation, marketing, customer service, and the day-to-day functions of the Bistro 28 restaurant at Pole Creek Golf Club.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Administer, coordinate, and evaluate the food and beverage operations.
- Develop, plan, and implement goals and objectives for the food and beverage department.
- Hire, train, schedule, supervise, and evaluate food and beverage staff.
- Market, schedule, and coordinate special event and tournament operations.
- Develop and monitor the food and beverage budget; oversee financial well-being by analyzing cost effectiveness and directing cost control activities.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of sales and handling of bank deposits.
- Responsible for inventory management.
- Develop menu and edit as needed.
- Maintain official records and documents that ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Maintain accurate records related to food, beverage, and staffing costs.
- Responsible for maintenance of Bistro 28 website page and other marketing platforms (open table, marqii, constant contact & Facebook).
- Maintain building and equipment related asset management plan.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate trends in the restaurant industry.
- Coordinate maintenance programs with personnel in other divisions and departments.
- Respond to and resolve citizen inquiries and complaints.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.