Job Function Maintenance Crew
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month July 2022
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsThis position is benefits eligible, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k and more.
This position performs a variety of work in the maintenance of Granby Ranch buildings and grounds. Daily duties include preventative maintenance and repair; general plumbing, electrical and carpentry, dry wall patching, painting, and other maintenance items.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair on general building elements. This includes interior and exterior surfaces and construction elements, windows, doors, furniture, and other building systems.
- Perform daily building checks as assigned. This includes a check of building systems (life safety, plumbing, lights, refrigeration, heat, etc.) and a condition/safety inspection of the interior and exterior of the assigned building. Create work orders to address issues.
- Complete assigned work orders in order to address guest and departmental requests
- Maintain all facilities, tools and operating systems in a secure, safe and efficient working order
- Complete tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Snow and ice removal of walkways.
- Assist in the repair of plumbing and mechanical systems, kitchen equipment, lighting, etc.
- Communicate effectively to coordinate work and provide updates regarding work status – verbally and in writing
- Provide hands-on training to entry level maintenance staff when required.
- Maintain accurate records of all work activities: Track time and materials, turn in appropriate paperwork, ensure all billable time is appropriately allocated
- Assist in facility condition assessments
- Assist in the planning of departmental projects. Develop materials lists and time estimates.
- Assist in department inventory processes, perform cycle counts and account for materials used
- Abide by all safety & environmental rules and regulations from corporate, State and Federal agencies. Complete all required training. Follow all standard operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Facilities & Grounds Manager.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Lead by example in safety – identify and correct safety issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver exceptional guest service.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with seasonal weekend, night, and holiday requirements
- Must be comfortable working outside in extreme weather conditions
- Valid US Driver’s License – ability to drive various company vehicles
- Knowledge of proper use of power tools, hand tools and other industry equipment
- Must be able to work unsupervised as well as part of team
- Must work well with others in a team environment and individually
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 5 years of trade or facilities maintenance experience or equivalent based on education and experience.
- High school diploma or completion of a trade school or trade certificate program
- Significant experience in general carpentry, dry wall, flooring, painting, building system installations including doors & door hardware, windows, flashing, roofing, masonry, tile, refinishing
- Possess a working knowledge of plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and kitchen equipment
- Valid Driver’s license with MVR check that meets company standards.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Job requires standing for long periods of time, frequent walking, reaching, climbing, good balance, kneeling, crouching, and crawling.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., work at heights, work from ladders up to 40′, work in utility spaces, work in remote locations, and use resort transportation (ride lifts, groomer, ATV/UTV)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.