Job Function Front Desk
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference FixedDay
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month April 2022
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsMind Springs Health offers a comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, PTO Accrual, and 403b Retirement Plan.
$1,000 Sign on bonus for full time.
$666.12 per year additional Cost of Living Allowance.
$4,000 additional incentive bonus through American Red Cross Grant.
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO Accrual, and 403b Benefits Available.
High School graduate or equivalent; three (3) years previous office experience preferred; strong computer skills in a business setting required.
Provides a broad range of administrative duties which support Point of Entry (POE) activities associated with client registration, scheduling, Electronic Clinical Record (ECR) set up and maintenance, charge entry, and point of service collections and cash receipts. Provides consistent, quality customer service to consumers and staff of both the local office and offices within the Mind Springs Health organization. Ensures all client PHI (Protected Health Information) is handled in accordance with HIPAA regulations. Supports all activities essential to efficient, daily office operations.
Knowledge, Skill & Ability
- Working knowledge of Windows based computer applications to include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet access.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including calculator, copy machine, fax and multi-line telephone.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all personnel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a sometimes hectic environment with frequent interruptions, including screening calls on an emergency mental health crisis telephone.
- Must be able to work with co-workers who are not located in the same physical building.
- Ability to learn through teleconferencing and web-based demonstrations.
- Ability to make sound decisions in the absence of supervision.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments with moderate supervision.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics and bookkeeping sufficient to accurately perform financial transactions as required by the position.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand or kneel and occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop. Must have ability to sit for longer periods of time at a computer. Employee must be able to travel between Mind Springs Health sites. May be exposed to stressful situations that involve enraged, distraught and/or intoxicated individuals with possible mental disorders. Possible potential for exposure to communicable disease. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.