Job Function F&B Crew Members
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference Fixed
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month September 2022
Job Available Until Month December 2022
JOIN US IN THE MOUNTAINS!
At Granby Ranch, you will have a small mountain experience where families, friends and team members connect, live, play and enjoy the natural environment of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Perks of joining our team include affordable employee housing, a season pass for Granby Ranch, free passes to more than 15 Colorado ski areas, in-house discounts in our rental, retail and restaurant outlets, and so much more!
The Busser is responsible for supporting the service team by clearing, cleaning, sanitizing and re-setting tables in the restaurant. The Busser is friendly and approachable and maintains positive working relationships with both front and back of the house teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Observe proper cleaning procedures and maintain an impeccably clean and orderly restaurant.
- Ensure proper set-up of all service stations and tables, polish silverware and glasses.
- Remove dishes promptly as guest complete each course and/or meal.
- Assist steward with keeping back of the house areas organized with proper stacking and placement of dishes and flatware.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Maintain an exceptional level of guest service in all interaction with guests, fellow employees, and management.
- Assist and support other departments for races, events and operations on high volume days.
- Maintain cleanliness of garbage and recycling receptacles as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 16 years of age or older
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Indoor work primarily with outdoor trash hauling/cleaning.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Weekend and holiday work required.