Job Function Other
Education Level Master’s Degree
Schedule Preference FlexibleWeekday
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month April 2022
BenefitsMind Springs Health offers a comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, PTO Accrual, and 403b Retirement Plan.
$666.12 per year additional Cost of Living Allowance.
$5,000 Red Cross Housing Incentive Bonus at time of hire, and $4,000 Red Cross Stay Bonus for longevity at 6 and 12 months.
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO Accrual, and 403b Benefits Available.
Position qualifications: Master’s degree in human services or related field required. Two (2) years post-graduate experience in human services related field preferred. Licensed in the State of Colorado. Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) designation or currently pursuing designation, depending upon program as needed.
Job purpose: Provides clinical assessment/problem identification, crisis intervention, individual, family and group therapy and case management. Develops and monitors treatment plans and progress, documents significant interactions, and maintains clinical charts and other reporting data. Works with a diverse client population in a variety of treatment approaches and/or settings. Provides clinical supervision as needed.
Knowledge, Skill & Ability (include materials and equipment directly used):
- Working knowledge of Windows based computer applications to include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet access.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including calculator, copy machine, fax and multi-line telephone.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a sometimes hectic environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and collaborative manner within a clinical treatment team setting.
- Ability to follow and implement direction as provided by the Clinical Team and/or any Supervisor who may be designated by the Clinical Supervisor or Program Coordinator.
- A working knowledge of individual, group, family, and crisis treatment approaches and their application to patients with emotional and behavioral problems.
- Ability to produce timely and complete written documentation of clinical work in a manner consistent with providing information to others as needed or required by Colorado West policies or best practice dictates.
- Knowledge of mental illness, and psychopathology and associated treatment modalities
- Working knowledge of Colorado Revised Statutes 27-10 (Mental Health Code)
- Knowledge of community health and mental health resources and their eligibility criteria
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand or kneel and occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop. Must have ability to sit for longer periods of time at a computer. May be exposed to stressful situations that involve enraged, distraught and/or intoxicated individuals with possible mental disorders. Possible potential for exposure to communicable disease. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.