Job Function Other
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference FlexibleWeekdayDay
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month April 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
Benefits401K + match, 6 paid holidays, Paid time off, company vehicles, access to ski pass, and more!
Contents Lead or Specialist/Warehouse Coordinator
Pay range: $14-$20/hour –Depending On Experience
Responsible for administration and organization of contents estimates and procedures in cooperation with and under the direction of the Mitigation Project Managers and Mitigation Coordinator, aiming at the flawless execution of each job project. Also responsible for organizing and maintaining warehouse inventory. All training will be provided for the right candidate along with ongoing education.
We offer flexible work hours, paid time off, paid holidays and tons of other great benefits! Apply today!
Use this link to apply online – https://signnow.com/s/lRIFZ3uT
High School Diploma or GED required. Prior construction experience a plus.
Communicate (verbally and written) in English.
Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Programs: Outlook, Word, Excel
Must be able to work individually and as part of a team.
Provide outstanding customer service.
Exhibit a sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Can work in wet/cold/hot environments
Ability to communicate with team
Can follow written and verbal instructions
Will commit to training and career goals
· Develop and review Xactimate estimates for contents claims.
· Maintain direct and continuous communication with project managers and coordinators.
· Oversee inventory and pack-out of contents, including delivery to storage units and pack-back.
· Cleaning of contents at job site and/or in RMCAT warehouse.
· Monitor & track contents projects’ progress and handle any issue that arises.
· Monitor equipment and supplies inventory in warehouse.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reports.
· Meet and work with homeowners and insurance adjusters.
· Manage multiple jobs from start to finish.
· Drive to Denver for scheduled pick-ups of supplies/equipment
· Assist with transfer of jobs from mitigation process to restoration process and with punch list completion.
Work Environment includes: exposure to outside weather conditions, driving on winter roads, exposure to dust or airborne particles, exposure to wet and/or humid conditions, working at a desk/computer for multiple hours at a time under natural and unnatural light, lifting up to 80 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour