Job Function Other
Education Level Bachelor Degree
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Senior Level
Job Start Month January 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsSee attached full job description.
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
Habitat for Humanity of Grand County is looking for a dynamic executive director. We’re paying a competitive salary and hope to find an energetic, self-starting multitasker who is as eager to address the county’s affordable housing crisis as our board and volunteers. You’ll never have a more satisfying or important job. Full job description at https://www.habitatgrandcounty.org.
• Great organizational and communication skills
• Experience with bookkeeping, and a familiarity with standard
• Grant writing experience and/or strong writing ability
• A passion and knack for community fundraising
• Creative ideas for how to enlist both local volunteers and
donors in the cause
• Savvy social media chops
• Real estate or mortgage experience preferred
Sound like you? Contact Board President Martin J. Smith at
970-887-9138, or firstname.lastname@example.org.