Job Function Front Desk
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsBenefits: 401K with up to 4% match with no vesting period Wellness Benefit: Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked + Sick Time Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend Friends & Family lodging discount
Reports To: Guest Liaison Team Lead
Status: Full-time, part-time, year-round
Job Summary: We pride ourselves on being the best in the valley at “wow-ing” our guests, as well as constantly improving and innovating in the vacation rental industry. Our company is a leader nationally as the gold standard for vacation rental companies.
The Guest Liaison is responsible for ensuring every guest has a positive, memorable experience with Winter Park Lodging Company. They provide extraordinary, world-class service while handling all daily and weekly tasks associated with guest inquiries, concerns, and challenges. The ideal candidate would be positive and professional, even-keeled, and expressing an upbeat personality with the desire to learn and deliver outstanding customer service. Successful agents have advanced conflict-resolution skills under pressure, and the ability to “make it right” for every guest.
- Answer guest emails, chats, texts and phone calls and listen attentively to each guest as a unique individual and attend to their requests in a timely way.
- Complete all Guest Liaison tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare all guests via phone calls, emails and texts for their arrival.
- Follow up with guests during and after their stay for feedback.
- Plan, prepare and track guest gifts.
- Assist with shipping and receiving for Pine Tree Plaza office.
- Manage lost and found between Guest Liaison and Housekeeping Teams.
- Obtain and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all lodging properties, policies, and procedures.
- Deliver exemplary guest service to satisfy and surpass guest expectations and to ensure a world class experience.
- Share feedback from guest comments with our Homeowner Liaison and Marketing Team in order to improve properties and market them more accurately.
- 401K with up to 4% match with no vesting period
- Wellness Benefit: Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value
- PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked + Sick Time
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- Friends & Family lodging discount
- College or University degree preferred in Communication/Public Relations or a minimum of one year experience in a guest services role
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Excellent computer skills, ability to learn new software quickly
- Able to organize, plan ahead, and self manage workload in positive manner
- Outstanding customer service skills including full fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Ability to interact in a friendly and comfortable manner with staff and guests via phone and in person
- Detail and team oriented
- Ability to reason and create solutions in unexpected and possibly stressful situations
- Dependable and punctual
- Be able to type 40 wpm
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds