Job Function Hospitality
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month September 2022
Benefits• Employee discount • Paid time off • Sick pay
o US work authorization (Required)
o High school or equivalent (Preferred)
o Hotel management: 1 year (Preferred)
o Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
1. Budget Management – Assists in developing operating budgets.
2. Sales – Sell potential guests both within the hotel and outside the hotel. Meets and greets convention officers and other VIP’s.
3. Maintenance of Quality Standards for proper guestroom cleanliness, function room set up and public room set ups; maintenance of all facilities, service and employee performance. Is required to inspect a minimum of 50% rooms per week.
4. Operations Analysis and Department Head Supervision – Analyzes operations and meets with department heads to review the operations and receive their suggestions.
5. Develops Department Heads – Selects and trains department heads and keeps them informed of company policies; observes their performance. Delegates responsibilities, holds them responsible for standards set forth by Hotel, assists them in improving their level of performance.
6. Employee Relations – Works with department heads and employees directly and counsels employees when necessary. Establishes programs to improve employee morale and motivation. Delegates work responsibilities to best utilize all personnel.
7. Forecast and Planning – Participates and directs scheduled internal meetings regarding sales, forecasting, quality control, safety, etc.
8. Reports – Prepares all reports on a timely basis. Analyzes and states strategies to improve.
9. Hotel Building Improvements – Prepares required capital improvements list annually.
10. Staffing – Studies and analyzes employee work assignments from which staffing guides are established and approved. Maintains daily check on payroll performance and takes affirmative action to correct high payroll costs. Approves all overtime, both before and after in case of an emergency or unscheduled requirement.
11. Controls Other Expenses – Checks controls and approves all other Hotel expenses.
12. Safety and Sanitation – Inspects the property and implements action to ensure the safety and comfort from fire, injury, or illness due to unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
13. Authorization of Requisitions and Checks – Coordinates with Home Office Supervisor to acquire approval for purchases of all linen, furniture, & equipment items.
14. Competition – Obtains current, competitive rate information.
15. Home Office Communications – Reviews all significant items with Home Office Executives or other Home Office Executives for information purposes, policy decisions, or assistance requests.
Job Type: Full-time
• Employee discount
• Paid time off
• Sick pay
• 8 hour shift
• On call
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
• Kremmling, CO 80459: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work