Job Function Housekeepers
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month March 2022
Job Available Until Month Year round
Benefits* Paid at or above $18.00 per hour (hourly and piece rate dependent on job) with room for advancement * Full-time position or Part-time positions available * Biweekly fuel stipend * Two end of season bonuses * Access to free skiing, free golf, pool, roller skating (through Grand Foundation Grand Pass program) * Employee referral bonus - $100 for every new employee that you refer that is hired and works 80 hours * PTO accrued on day #1 * Relocation stipend of $200 (if relocating from out of state) in 2nd paycheck * Signing bonus of $200 after 80 hours and 1 month of employment * Retention bonus of $250 after 500 hours and 6 months of employment * 401k retirement plan with up to a 2% match after 1000 hours and 1 year of employment * Super fun, family-friendly events like BBQ’s, annual Colorado Rockies game, kickball tournament for charity, Zoom parties, and much more! * Opportunity for growth and management experience
Do you love the sense of accomplishment that comes from transforming spaces, the peacefulness of the cleaning process, the fact that you can exercise and be at work at the same time? Do you like being paid well and recognized for your hard work?
If you answered Yes! Then we have the perfect position for you! Come join our Cabin Works housekeeping team!
- Be a peace of mind provider to our clients through quality housekeeping services
- Be recognized for a job well done by your team
- Work for a family-friendly company that cares about you and your work-life balance. We even provide you access to ski, golf and rec passes so you can enjoy your time away.
- Affordable employee housing available for full-time staff
- Signing bonus, retention bonus, 401k matching, end of season bonuses, PTO benefit that accrues on day #1, and more awesome benefits!
- You will need your own reliable vehicle and a drivers license for this position
We are seeking a full-time reliable and detail-oriented team member with great communication skills to provide peace of mind to our clients through quality cleaning and inspection services.
About our Company:
We are a family business founded in 2010 with the mission to minimize the hassle of property ownership by delivering peace of mind through reliable services, consistent communication, and a company culture of integrity. We get excited with a job well done and especially excited when our clients reach out with kudos! We love that our clients feel confident in our services and our Cabin Works team. We love transparent communication and working together to deliver quality service to our clients.
We are a company that provides stable employment for our staff and also fosters a workplace culture of family involvement and work-life balance. We get excited about providing family activities for our team members throughout the year to continue building our community and show our appreciation for your hard work! We also love giving back to our community through donations and volunteering!
Pay and Benefits:
- Paid at or above $18.00 per hour (hourly and piece rate dependent on job) with room for advancement
- Full-time position at 30-40 hours per week with a flexible schedule that you can set. (typical schedule is 5-6 days per week, 6-7 hours per day with one weekend day required)
- Biweekly fuel stipend
- Two end of season bonuses
- Access to 2 Grand Passes: free skiing, free golf, fraser rec center, etc
- Employee referral bonus – $100 for every new employee that you refer that is hired and works 80 hours
- PTO accrued on day #1
- Relocation stipend of $200 (if relocating from out of state) in 2nd paycheck
- Signing bonus of $200 after 80 hours and 1 month of employment
- Retention bonus of $250 after 500 hours and 6 months of employment
- 401k retirement plan with up to a 2% match after 1000 hours and 1 year of employment
- Super fun, family-friendly events like BBQ’s, annual Colorado Rockies game, kickball tournament for charity, Zoom parties, and much more!
- Opportunity for growth and management experience
- Clean and stage properties and homes for clients and their guests, including sanitizing, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, performing laundry, organizing, etc.
- Drive personal vehicle to properties located at various locations (within 30 miles from Granby office location) to provide cleaning services.
- Inspect properties performed by team members for quality control
- Collect and remove accumulated garbage for drop off at Cabin Works office
- Replenish consumable supplies (soap, etc) as needed
- In-person training provided (including cleaning manual) to assist learning process
- Tools and cleaning supplies provided
- Report damage or issues at property found during cleaning service
- Keep owners closets clean and organized
- Daily detailed tracking of time, including job notes and pictures
- Clean driving record, current drivers license, and a reliable vehicle (4wd and/or great winter or all season tires)
- Drive personal vehicle to various property locations (within 30 miles from Granby office location) to provide cleaning services.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn and grow
- Have the ability to take pictures onsite, check schedule daily and report job information
- Good physical health and stamina and the ability to pickup and carry up to 40 lbs
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
- Align with the Cabin Works core values. Please review our core values and learn more about us on our team page here: https://cabinworkscolorado.com/employment/ before applying.