Job Category Housekeeping/Laundry
Minimum Qualification Not Specify
Schedule Preference FixedFlexibleWeekdayDayNight
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month February 2021
Job Available Until Month December 2021
Benefits2400 a month, plus bonus, plus Ski Pass. 4 days a week.
Here at Justplayinhouse, we serve Grand County’s short term rental industry and help build a foundation of a creative, fun, more importantly a flexible place to work. We strive to apply standardization to the blossoming shared economy and have introduced unique standard procedures that keep our client’s homes professionally sanitized, guest after guest, we strive to adhere to the same operating procedure, clean after clean! It’s our mission is to revolutionize the professional services needed to keep the Sharing Economy hustling and bustling. Be a part of our Vision with an opportunity in the Housekeeping Profession. Join our mission and hitch your wagon to Justplayinhouse. We’re just Playin!! Grand County is a community of adventurers. Our team is made up of brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you are looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join our team to work hard and play hard, and help us Grow!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a congenial and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos – preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. – required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting – preferred
- Experience on Computer Scheduling Software, Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) – preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal – preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic Grand County ski town with two mountain resorts. As our Grand County community of Outdoor Enthusiast, adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town.
If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with JustPlayinHouse www.justplayinhouse.com.
JustPlayinHouse is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.