Job Function Housekeeping/Laundry
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsBenefits: 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
Job Summary: We pride ourselves on having the most *sparkling* vacation rental homes in the valley. We also have loyal housekeepers who have been with us for many years and are a part of our company. Creating relationships with them, and helping them succeed and stay organized is the crux of this position.
This role will assist the Housekeeping Manager as required, including coordinating the schedules of housekeeping personnel and assisting them with any needs and concerns that may arise. On days when the Housekeeping Manager is not working or on vacation, this position will be responsible for completing their duties. The work will be both in and out of the office. Any work done outside of the office will have a WPLC vehicle available for use.
- Assist in coordinating, prioritizing and assigning responsibilities of housekeeping staff.
- Organizing all items needed in the housekeeping department. This includes, but is not limited to: cleaning supplies, unit stock, bedding/towels, and guest gifts.
- Working with the Housekeeping Manager to ensure that adequate supplies of laundry are stocked at all times on the shelves.
- Assisting the Housekeeping Manager with the coordination of the yearly deep-clean process of all properties. This involves in-house cleaning as well as carpet cleaning and dry cleaning which are completed by local companies.
- Organizing all WPLC loaner items and assisting the maintenance and inspection teams in distributing and collecting any items lent to guests or owners.
- Doing inspections of properties prior to guest arrivals.
- Report all cleaning and maintenance related issues to the housekeeping manager, appropriate maintenance, and housekeeping personnel.
- Assist in meeting any guest needs that arise. This includes but is not limited to: delivering amenities and helping to clean rooms as needed.
- Proactively suggesting improvements for the organization and ideas for how we can make our homes cleaner, and our processes more efficient
- Assisting in any various duties as assigned.
- 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period
- Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value
- PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- Detail oriented team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
- Strong computer skills with the ability to adapt to continued changes in programs and processes.
- Ability to speak English fluently; some Spanish required
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma- college degree preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50+lbs.