Job Function Housekeeping/Laundry
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month December 2022
BenefitsStarting pay at $18.00/hour Housing available Flexible scheduling
- Follows direction of supervisors.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
- Perform general sweeping, scrubbing, and mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors as needed.
- In charge of vacuuming equipment, vacuum, and clean carpets, and perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
- Dispose of trash from bins and containers.
- Dust and polish furniture and room accessories as needed.
- Scrub sinks, basins, bathtubs, showers, and toilets in private and public bathrooms.
- Change linens and gather used linens such as sheets or towels for laundering.
- Clean windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, and counters as needed.
- Keep all public spaces neat and tidy.
- Report repairs and replacements needed when encountered.