Job Function Other
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference FlexibleDay
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month November 2022
Job Available Until Month April 2023
BenefitsLet us pay for your ski pass! This position includes access to free skiing at more than 20 Colorado ski areas! Additional perks include: affordable employee housing, discounts at all Granby Ranch outlets (Rental, Retail, F&B, Ski School) and more!
JOIN US IN THE MOUNTAINS!
At Granby Ranch, you will have a small mountain experience where families, friends and team members connect, live, play and enjoy the natural environment of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Perks of joining our team include affordable employee housing, a season pass for Granby Ranch, free passes to more than 15 Colorado ski areas, in-house discounts in our rental, retail and restaurant outlets, and so much more!
POSITION SUMMARY: The HR Coordinator assists the HR team with uniform distribution, nametag creation, administrative tasks, issuance of Real Deals, assist with housing paperwork preparation and inspections, and other duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain confidentiality and professional relationships with all levels of staff.
- Perform general office duties and provide HR office coverage with professional, friendly, approachable demeanor.
- Scanning and copying, checking and responding in a timely manner to general HR and company email accounts among other administrative duties.
- Assist with employee functions.
- Assist with daily HR operations including uniform check-out and check-in.
- Available weekends and holidays during operating seasons; availability for company orientations and employee functions is required.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist and support other departments as necessary; may include activities such as helping in ski rental shop, scanning tickets, bussing tables, parking cars, cashiering; or working night shift for summer concert series.
- Assist with Orientation for Winter and Summer operating seasons.
- Maintain an exceptional level of guest service in all interaction with guests, fellow employees and other department managers.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass Motor Vehicle Record
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs.
- Primarily indoor work with regular travel outdoors for various duties in a mountain environment with variable weather conditions.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE LOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO SHARE OUR VALUES:
- Team Success. We succeed only when the team succeeds. We support each other with resources, constructive feedback, and positive encouragement.
- Continuous Improvement. We are in a constant state of innovation, evolution and adaptation, thoughtfully balanced with a sense of focus and attention to detail.
- Every Team Member Matters. We recognize the value and contributions of all team members. Whether you are a frontline team member or a divisional leader, we thrive under the philosophy that no role is insignificant.
- Professionalism & Relatability. We believe that a culture of respect, shared passion, and a sense of community is imperative to success.