Job Function Other
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Weekday
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
Human Resources Assistant
Reports to: Human Resources Director
Description: The Human Resource Assistant is responsible for processing various Human Resources Department forms including evaluations, new hire, benefit, and termination paperwork, etc. Assists employees and applicants with Human Resource questions. Maintains applicant tracking system. Performs administrative and clerical related duties.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred; or a combination of education and experience. HR Generalist preferred.
- Minimum 1 year HR Experience preferred
- Good communicator to be able to respond to inquiries from staff and applicants
- Strong computer skills to manager various HR programs, spreadsheets, and documents.
- Able to multi-task and work with constant interruptions.
- Minimum of one-year experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Employment Law, Benefits, Workers Comp, Recruiting
- Maintains confidentiality
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
Compensation: $20.38 – $28.56 per hour
Benefit eligible employees include both full time and part time employees. MPH offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, STD and FSA. All employees (excluding temporary) are eligible to participate in our retirement program.