Job Category Technician
Minimum Qualification Not Specify
Schedule Preference FlexibleWeekdayDay
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month November 2020
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsVacation pay, company vehicle, company phone
Granby Heating & Sheet Metal in Granby, Co is currently hiring experienced HVAC Service Technicians for our team.
We are a small company serving Grand County for over 35 years. We are offering full time, year around work in a small mountain community where you can ski, fish, hunt, snowmobile, bike, live and work.
Qualified and reliable candidates will have at least 2+ years of experience
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems for the purpose of repair, maintenance and or replacement
• Inspects HVAC systems- i.e., heating units, fireplaces, air conditioning units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units for repair and preventative maintenance.
• Installs equipment, if needed
• Attends Service Tech Meetings when required
• Responds to emergency situations
• Review service orders
• Documents all work performed on service tickets
• Works independently under limited supervision
• Excellent organizational skills & Time Management skills
• Must be able to multi task and manage multiple service calls
• Must have good customer service skills
• Ability to diagnose and solve problems
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to rotate on-call weekends
• Valid Driver’s License & good driving record required
• Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
• Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time projects and activities
• Have own HVAC tools
• Must be able to diagnose problems with furnaces, air conditioning systems and fire places
• Must be passionate about serving others with honesty integrity and compassion.
• NATE certification is a PLUS!!
• Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Initiative and the ability to figure things out on your own
• Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations
• A positive attitude and willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment