Job Function Other
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference Fixed
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month May 2021
Job Available Until Month June 2021
BenefitsSimple IRA: Retirement account. Simple IRA allows eligible Team members to contribute part of their pre-tax compensation to the plan. We, as the employer, will match the Team member's contribution up to 3%. Monthly bonuses based on Inventory goals
- Managing food inventory by accurately portioning, ordering, and storing.
- Adhering to all local and state food safety laws to ensure our staff, guests, and organization’s safety.
- Leads by example by being able to wear all hats.
- Creates and manages unique and profitable menu items.
- Hire, train, and manage all kitchen staff to achieve company standards and goals.
The Kitchen Manager is 100% accountable for the kitchen to run efficiently and profitable.
- Interview and check references for kitchen candidates.
- Ensure that all kitchen members have been trained properly.
- Schedule accordingly to sales, process requests for days off.
- Avoid overtime for all kitchen members.
- Ensure standardization of food and quality control.
- Maintain a clean and safe kitchen.
- Implement all new food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure that all restaurant regulations, guidelines, and processes are being applied.
- Ensure all equipment is working correctly.
- Maintain Waste and Temperature logs (food and refrigeration).
- Create a cohesive work environment.
- Hold kitchen members accountable for fulfilling their job descriptions and checklists.
- Solve all kitchen issues with creative solutions.
- Monthly inventory. Maintain food cost <35%. Do not exceed 35%.
- Report to the General Manager.
- Evaluate your Team Members at the end of the season.
- Food safety certification
- Ability to work well under stress.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of excel and word.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills.