Job Function Hospitality
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Night
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsBenefits 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period Wellness Benefit: Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value PTO accrual for select holidays worked + Sick Time Monthly cell phone stipend Friends & Family stay benefit
Reports To: Laundry Operations Manager
Status: Full-time/ part-time, year-round/seasonal
The Laundry Attendant position is based out of our Fraser office. The hours and schedule of this position are flexible- day, evening, and night shifts are available. This position is best suited for someone who enjoys being on their feet and moving while at work. The work consists primarily of cleaning and folding the sheets and towels which come and go from the properties on our rental program.
- Cleaning and folding the sheets and towels brought to the warehouse from properties on program.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse and laundry machines. Learn and implement best practices for laundry care including proper chemical balance, stain treatment, etc.
- Helping to organize all items needed in the housekeeping department. This includes: cleaning supplies, unit stock, bedding/towels, and household inventory items.
- Working with the department manager to ensure that adequate supplies of laundry are stocked at all times on the shelves by checking the daily packing slip report.
- Assisting the inspections team in completing inspections prior to guest arrivals if needed.
- 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period
- Wellness Benefit: Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value
- PTO accrual for select holidays worked + Sick Time
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Friends & Family stay benefit
- Clean, professional appearance
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Detail oriented
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license