Job Function Building and grounds
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month April 2021
Job Available Until Month May 2022
BenefitsHousing available Medical and Dental insurance Paid time off and holiday pay after grace period
CMC Property Management is seeking various Maintenance Technicians.
Colorado Rocky Mountain general grounds maintenance for condo complexes hiring for summer positions with CMC Property Management. Housing options available. Learn a trade that helps you live your adventures in your favorite locations. We are a locally established HOA and nightly lodging rental company that is seeking team members to help us take care of the property. Situated nearby Winter Park Resort, summertime offers mountain biking and hiking trails galore, great fishing in our lakes and streams. CMC Property Management is a passionate group of locals available to help you learn too how to take advantage of the area or start up your career path in property and hospitality management. Find us for a season, we also have “stay for a while” options if Winter Park becomes your forever place.
• Follows direction of supervisors.
• Ready to learn from on-the-job training as opportunities for growth.
• Completes the assigned tasks, reporting the time and materials needed.
• Operate and care of equipment i.e., vehicles, snow blowers, mowers, blowers, tools.
• Grounds work from snow shoveling to lawn mowing, raking, trash hauling.
• General maintenance repairs within skill sets i.e., painting, carpentry, appliance, plumbing, electrical.
• Performs routine maintenance and inspections of buildings and units.
• Moves items from place to place as directed (deck chairs, equipment).
• Keep all work and public areas tidy and accessible.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Be at least 18 years of age.
High school diploma.
Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks, lift up to 50lbs.
Ability to work in all weather.
Workers must be punctual and reliable.
Helpful to have experience as a general laborer or prior building service work. Proven skills can achieve higher pay.
Ability to assist owners and guests when needed.