Job Function Property Maintenance
Education Level Certificate
Schedule Preference WeekdayDay
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month March 2022
BenefitsMedical Dental Vision Spending accounts Life and accident coverage Disability Voluntary income protection benefits Wellness program Employee Assistance Program Paid time off, parental leave and holidays Legal and identify theft plan
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Essential Job Functions
The Maintenance Technician I performs all general facility maintenance under minimum supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production. Perform service requests and repairs as directed. Perform maintenance work for make-ready units as directed. Clean and inspect in building systems and report deficiencies to supervisor. Adhere to the company’s safety programs.
New hire Bonus $500/Flexible schedule
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply basic knowledge of repair and replacement of general fixtures, general repair includes: doors, windows, walls, flooring, ceilings, roofs, furniture, and cabinetry.
- Perform general painting throughout the resort.
- Apply general working knowledge of appliance and repair.
- Apply general working knowledge of in room maintenance.
- Clean and maintain outside landscape: including emptying trash, pick up of trash, general landscape work and ashtray cleanliness.
- Complete all necessary work orders and inventory requirements.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- CPO Certification may be required for some sites
- Basic maintenance training 1-2 years
- Basic landscape training 1-2 years (select sites)
- Basic pool maintenance (select sites)
Knowledge and skills
- Ability to complete work orders
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
- Ability to test chemicals and ensure proper pool maintenance (select sites)
- Basic Plumbing
- Drywall repair
- Minor electrical
- Minor carpentry
- Minor appliance repair
- Basic PC skills preferred
- 1 year maintenance experience is preferred