Job Function Other
Education Level Bachelor Degree
Schedule Preference FlexibleWeekdayDayNight
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month November 2022
Job Available Until Month Year round
JOIN US IN THE MOUNTAINS!
At Granby Ranch, you will have a small mountain experience where families, friends and team members connect, live, play and enjoy the natural environment of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Perks of joining our team include affordable employee housing, a season pass for Granby Ranch, free passes to more than 15 Colorado ski areas, in-house discounts in our rental, retail and restaurant outlets, and so much more!
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the General Manager to drive the strategy, development and execution of all content and digital marketing initiatives. Additionally, they will maintain and optimize all web sites and digital assets including email and social channels, as well as all digital and print media campaigns to include SEM, display and paid social. The Marketing Manager is responsible for tracking customer demographics and growing customer database and outreach.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the digital strategy and execution of marketing objectives for Granby Ranch.
- Oversee brand and build awareness with our key consumer segments.
- Develop strategies and campaigns including marketing collateral, website content, and all communications.
- Oversee all content development — to include photo, video, and written content — and deployment across channels, including email, web, social and more.
- Manage customer survey, ensure timely distribution and tracking of data collected.
- Manage tracking, analysis, and reporting of the effectiveness of promotions through the use of analytics, tracking of sales and guest surveying.
- Develop, manage, and execute the annual marketing budget.
- Develop and execute web content updates to ensure websites are up-to-date with current promotional content, as well as consistent with look-and-feel of brand standards and advertising campaigns
- Provide input on departmental marketing strategies, translate strategies and objectives into actions within digital areas of responsibility.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Maintain knowledge of local competition and general industry trends and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Familiarity with the ski resort industry strongly preferred
- Intermediate ski experience strongly preferred
- Skilled at blending multiple disciplines: business strategy, marketing, project management and content development.
- Ability to think conceptually across various customer communication channels and touch points.
- Keen ability to effectively translate written needs into digital solutions that meet those needs.
- Ability to lead and manage external agency resources to deliver support required to drive the business.
- Demonstrate great communication skills and ability to give and take open and honest feedback
- Proactive work ethic for meeting deadlines
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Deep experience using modern CMS platforms, fluency in HTML, CSS, et al, and strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite apps.
- Any Flash, Rich Media and/or photo/video editing skills a plus — preferred
- Top notch communication abilities, including persuasive writing capability.
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional and helpful attitude to all guests and fellow employees.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 4-5 years of digital/content marketing including strategy and execution – required
- Experience in SEO, content management and optimization, plus CRM and email marketing deployment, reporting and analytics, and digital media buys and creative deployment – required
- E-commerce, digital and social media marketing experience – required
- Contemporary understanding of social media best practices – required
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field – preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Primarily indoor work.
- Some outdoor work to include taking pictures, video, helping with events.
- Dexterity to use keyboard.
- Sitting, Standing, Walking, Bending, Carrying, Lifting, Reaching, Kneeling.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE LOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO SHARE OUR VALUES:
- Team Success. We succeed only when the team succeeds. We support each other with resources, constructive feedback, and positive encouragement.
- Continuous Improvement. We are in a constant state of innovation, evolution and adaptation, thoughtfully balanced with a sense of focus and attention to detail.
- Every Team Member Matters. We recognize the value and contributions of all team members. Whether you are a frontline team member or a divisional leader, we thrive under the philosophy that no role is insignificant.
- Professionalism & Relatability. We believe that a culture of respect, shared passion, and a sense of community is imperative to success.