Job Function Mechanic
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference Day
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month May 2022
BenefitsEnd of season bonus, CDL training program, Free AVA Rafting & Zipline trips, AVA discounts for friends and family, Free rentals with Breckenridge Ski & Sport, Free shared shuttle services with Peak 1 Express, Peak 1 Express discounts for friends and family, Health Insurance & 401(k) offered to full-time, year-round employees (Year-round work opportunities available through AVA, Peak 1 Express and Breckenridge Ski & Sport)
Location: Kremmling, CO
Schedule: Seasonal Full Time
Compensation: $22 – $32/hr. DOE, + up to 10% end-of-season bonus upon completion of contract
Why not work for the best adventure guide company in the state of Colorado. AVA has several locations that all offer their own unique opportunities and activities (so much more than rafting and ziplining). Employees enjoy consistent work where they help make lifetime memories for their guests every day. The good times don’t stop on your days off as AVA employees can experience any of our activities they want for free or even rent out company equipment on their own free of charge.
Make incredible mountain peaks, towers of granite, and rushing rivers your office. Our positive and energetic culture have led countless guides to friends and memories that last a lifetime. There are even opportunities for year-round employment through our sister companies, Breckenridge Ski & Sport and Peak 1 Express. What are you waiting for? Adventure awaits.
Why work for AVA Rafting & Zipline? Click Here!
- Up to 10% End of Season Bonus
- Free Adventure Trips with AVA
- Free Shared Shuttle Services with Peak 1 Express
- Free Ski, Snowboard and Bike Rentals with Breckenridge Ski & Sport
- Year-round work opportunities available through AVA, Peak 1 Express and Breckenridge Ski & Sport
- Health Insurance & 401(k) offered to full-time, year-round employees
- ProForm Deals Available to All Employees
- Discounts for Friends & Family on AVA Adventure Trips
- Discounts for Friends & Family on Peak 1 Express Services
Job Overview: Maintain vehicle fleet
- Address vehicle maintenance concerns as reported by drivers during daily vehicle inspections
- Complete preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, replacing filters
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Maintain a small stock of parts
- Maintain an accurate weekly inventorying of stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Track and file paperwork to maintain DOT compliance for vehicle condition and driver logging
- Be available to drivers for any questions or concerns they may have regarding vehicle maintenance and safety on a daily basis
- Perform weekly walk through of all vehicles and associated equipment (trailers, straps, etc.)
- Repair trailer wiring and replace broken bulbs/taillights (this is a daily requirement)
- Sign off that inspections have been completed Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge of DOT regulations (willing to train)
- Clean driving record
- Pass drug screen
- Understand and exemplify AVA core values, vision and mission
- Click Here to view AVA Core Values, Vision & Mission
If you are interested in joining the AVA Team this summer, then please apply today! AVA strives to deliver the very highest level of guest service while bringing awareness and understanding of the surrounding wilderness to our guests. As leaders in our industry, we set examples in safety, professionalism, outdoor skills and guest service, while providing low-impact environmental recreation. Apply Today!
AVA Rafting & Zipline is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.