Job Function Night Auditor
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Night
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month May 2022
BenefitsFull time employees enjoy the option for health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, 401k and life insurance is also available. Our employees get full reimbursement for ski passes purchased for Winter Park Ski Resort.
We are looking for a Night Auditor for the Inn at SilverCreek. The Night Auditor conducts all night audit functions for several properties within the companies portfolio such as closing the day, running all reports, posting charges and credits and making all necessary adjustments to the daily ledgers.
Other responsibilities are responding to guest complaints, requests and emergencies at night, determine that the day’s posting to accounts are accurate and in agreement with the supporting records, compile all requested audit reports and uploads to appropriate accounts, reconciles and closes daily credit card accounts and transactions, investigate and resolve out-of-balance accounts.
- Experience and training in accounting procedures; helpful to have night audit experience, or some equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have good mathematical skills and understand the process of balancing reports.
- Good problem-solving and strong customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work overnight
- Must be able to handle emergency situations calmly and efficiently.