Job Function Retail Clerk
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month August 2022
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsPerks: Pay range dependent on experience: $18-$19 per hour Ski Pass Reimbursement -Full reimbursement for full time employees -Half reimbursement for part time employees Access to Pro-Deals Store Discount
The Trailhead is hiring seasonal sales associates for the winter 2022-2023 season. Job duration will be from now through April 2023 with potential for employment through the summer season. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Takes initiative both in their work and in building relationships with customers.
- Detail oriented
- Likes to play outside.
- Pay range dependent on experience: $18-$19 per hour
- Ski Pass Reimbursement
- Full reimbursement for full time employees
- Half reimbursement for part time employees
- Access to Pro-Deals
- Store Discount
- Customer Service minded — Greeting every customer that comes in, asking what they are looking for that day, listening to their needs/desired activities, and making recommendations based on that information. Continue the ongoing Trailhead relationship with existing customers and building new customer relationships.
- Knowledge of the products on the floor, including attending staff gear clinics and ability to demonstrate a product’s function.
- Commitment to obtaining new product knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Valley — What to do, where to hike, where to eat.
- Opening and Closing of the store — Prepare the sales floor, Moving deterrent fences, arranging displays on the floor, etc.
- Sales floor upkeep — This is an ongoing activity throughout the day. organizing, straightening, increasing shopability, restocking inventory and requisitioning new stock. The store should look the same when closing as it did when opened.
- Cleaning the store daily — sweeping, mopping, dusting, trash, bathrooms, staff room, tucking tags, hangers.
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to POS procedures.
- Keeping watch for theft or misuse of products.
- Polite effective communication skills
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Great attitude
- Works well on a team
- Enjoys problem solving
- Great customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and receive feedback