Job Function Health Care Specialist
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference Weekday
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
Reports to: Rehabilitation Services Director
Description: Responsible for providing Physical Therapy Services under the Colorado Physical Therapy State Practice Act. Examines, evaluates, assesses and treats patients in all settings, including acute care, skilled nursing, pediatric and outpatient orthopedic and neurologic. Administers physical therapy interventions in an effort to restore function and prevent impairment and disability following injury, disease or musculo-skeletal dysfunction. Ensures documentation for services is provided timely and accurately.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy.
• Current Colorado State Physical Therapy License.
• Previous experience in all aspects of physical therapy preferred.
• Current BLS certification or within 60 days from hire.
• DPT degree from accredited school.
• Vestibular/Neuro/post-concussion experience or training
• Athletic training certification
• Board certified clinical specialist
• Dry needling certification
• Ability to maintain required documentation in EMR system, Epic experience preferred
Compensation: $33.09 – $51.79 per hour
Benefit eligible employees include both full time and part time employees. MPH offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, STD and FSA. All employees (excluding temporary) are eligible to participate in our retirement program.
Location: Granby /Fraser/Kremmling