Job Function Maintenance Crew
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month January 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
BenefitsBenefits: 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
Job Summary: We consider the members of our Maintenance Department to be the “Face of our Company”, as they are the ones who ensure our homes are in working order, and proactively find any issues before guests and owners do. With no physical check-in process for our guests, oftentimes the only person-to-person interactions we have with them is when they’re in need of help.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with an equally strong background in both customer service and maintenance related work. The daily work in this department requires the ability to self-schedule, communicate well with fellow staff, be creative, as well as re-prioritize tasks as required by our guests. This position also requires curiosity and willingness to research and learn new skills in the areas of troubleshooting and repairing issues in a home.
- Complete maintenance tasks in a timely manner and with sufficient detail so that the Guest Experience Team can follow up with all guests and each task can be properly invoiced..
- Respond to all guest requests including but not limited to: maintenance issues, delivery of supplies from office, requests that need to be purchased and delivered to guests.
- Report all cleaning and maintenance related issues to the housekeeping and maintenance managers.
- Use online software thru a PC and handheld devices to communicate and report details on maintenance issues
- Perform annual maintenance inspections of all properties.
- Assisting in all duties as assigned.
- 401K with up to 4% match and no vesting period
- Winter Park Resort ski pass or other recreational pass of equal value
- PTO + PTO accrual for select holidays worked
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- The ability to multi-task and communicate well with other employees and guests is a must for this position.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) and ability to quickly learn/adapt to other software applications
- Clean, professional appearance
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds
- Detail oriented
- Ability to speak English fluently- Spanish is a plus
- High School diploma