Requires 21st Century Skills? Yes
Job Function Customer Service
Education Level GED/High School Diploma
Job Schedule Flexible
Experience Level Entry Level
Work Location No Preference
Job Qualifies for Earn & Learn Program Yes
Job Start Month March 2023
Property Manager and Account Executive
Established vacation rental management company in Grand Lake is seeking an individual for either full time or part time position, office hours are 9am-5pm. Flexible scheduling available for the right candidate. We are open to rotating schedules or set schedules and sporadic weekend work will be required, especially during busy seasons. This person should be able to provide courteous and professional service to homeowners and guests via telephone, email and in-person. Must have exemplary customer service skills and uphold the level of service our company is known for.
We are a fun and upbeat team to work with and enjoy working in a positive environment. We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, very reliable professional who can work independently and be a self-starter when working independently. Reliable transportation is also needed as you will need to leave the office for errands, home checks, guest services, etc. Great pay for the right person at $20+ dollars an hour, vacation and sick time plus seasonal bonuses. Please send a resume with cover letter. If you are contacted for an interview you will be required to provide three professional references.
- Assist guests, owners or others seeking information via telephone, online or in-person.
- Greet arriving guests and checking them into their reserved homes.
- Invoicing vendors and homeowners
- Checking and staying up to date with emails on a regular, daily basis – having email application on your phone is mandatory.
- Answering and assisting with emergency calls when on call (we will provided a work phone). These are major emergencies only.
- Greeting people in a professional manner when they stop in the office
- Working with current homeowners to offer assistance with requests they may have.
- Answer guest requests for assistance and coordinate with housekeeping, and management to fulfill guest requirements.
- Deal with any guest issues during stay and find ways to resolve issues to the guest’s satisfaction.
- May also serve as concierge, assisting guests with directions, restaurant, or entertainment questions, and providing other information about the locale.
- Becoming familiar with and understanding each home on our listing.
- Occasionally going to the homes to deliver things to guests, checking on something for homeowners, or other reasons that may apply.
- Will become adept with reservation system and completing reservations via phone or online.
- Using reservation system and knowledge of homes to be able to make suggestions for inquiries, as well as, help guests who have current reservations and have any questions regarding the reservation or the home they have reserved.
- Perform other duties as needed and requested by management.
- Being familiar with Grand County and Grand Lake is a plus!
- Must be able to make decisions when working solo (once training is completed)
- Basic knowledge of how homes operate is a must
*Note* Our office is pet friendly, with two “greeters” in the office daily – Please be aware if you have allergies when applying!