Job Function Construction
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference WeekdayDay
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
The Roofing Company is looking for full time employees to add to it’s Roofing Repair Division.
Let’s face it, winters are tough on a roof. And for 44 years, Grand County has relied on the Roofing Company’s Repair Division to keep its roofs going. Whether repairs or maintenance, the Repair Division has also provided many employees with firsthand experience needed in the roofing and construction industry. The Roofing Company strives to continue to provide career opportunities for dedicated and hardworking individuals with well over 25+ employees at 10 or more years to date.
Pay is Based on Experience. Apply at our Granby location for more information:
28 Ten Mile Dr,
Granby, Co 80446
Responsibilities and Duties
- Transporting all required equipment and materials to job sites.
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding and fall protection as required.
- Assisting foreman in the completion of tasks related to removing and installing or repairing roofing systems. Maintain the project sites by cleaning up project related debris and trash.
- Ability to work and learn in all areas of the building process and types of roofing.
- Updating the supervisor on job progress and reporting any problems related to the job.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of roofing methods, materials and systems (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to carry out instructions communicated in writing, orally, or in diagram form
- Knowledge of core values of safety, quality and productivity standards
- Experience: roofing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s license (Preferred)
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills oral, written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive wages –based upon experience.
- Housing (seek within)
- Safety Equipment Provided
- Overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Granby, CO (Preferred)
Our home office is located:
- 3 min drive from Granby Ranch Ski Area
- 10 min drive from Colorado River Fishing Access
- 20 min drive from Winter Park Ski Resort
- 25 min drive from Rocky Mountain National Park
- 30 min drive from snowmobile access via Arapaho National Park (13,000+ Acres)
- 30 min drive from Grand Lake (Colorado’s largest natural lake)
- 90 Minutes or less from Steamboat Springs, Copper, A-basin, Loveland, Keystone and Breckenridge Ski Resorts