Job Function Reservation
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Fixed
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month September 2022
Job Available Until Month December 2022
JOIN US IN THE MOUNTAINS!
At Granby Ranch, you will have a small mountain experience where families, friends and team members connect, live, play and enjoy the natural environment of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Perks of joining our team include affordable employee housing, a season pass for Granby Ranch, free passes to more than 15 Colorado ski areas, in-house discounts in our rental, retail and restaurant outlets, and so much more!
The Reservation Agent is responsible for receiving, responding to, and following up on all phone calls, emails and requests directed to Granby Ranch. As a Reservation Agent, you will be communicating with our customer base in an efficient manner selling- including, but not limited to season passes, lift tickets, rental equipment and ski school lessons.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain exceptional level of service in all interactions with guests, fellow employees, and other/all departments.
- Answer all Reservation calls and emails in an efficient and helpful manner, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Sell and book Granby Ranch offerings including, but not limited to, season passes, lift tickets, ski school lessons and equipment rentals.
- Respond to and follow up on all requests in a timely manner.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with Commercial Operations departments as needed.
- Maintain an exceptional level of guest service in all interactions with guests, fellow employees, and other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Ability to handle guest interactions, both positive and negative, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to handle credit card transactions efficiently.
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to learn new software, and established knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Weekend and holiday work required.