Job Category Property Maintenance
Minimum Qualification GED
Schedule Preference FlexibleWeekdayDayFixed
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month June 2020
Job Available Until Month November 2020
Do you enjoy being outdoors and working with your hands? We are looking for a Resort Groundskeeper for one of our RV resort locations. You will help us ensure the resort grounds are kept looking well-tended and attractive. Help us make our resort the kind of place guests can’t wait to return to.
Resort Groundskeepers perform a variety of landscaping maintenance and snow removal duties (where applicable). They regularly mow lawns, weed, plant flowers, plow snow, remove debris from property grounds, and overall ensure our resorts are well-maintained and look presentable. Resort Groundskeepers also work to ensure our residents and guests receive quality customer service.
- Empty trash, shovel, and perform maintenance or repair duties using saws, blowers, mowers, drills or other hand tools.
- Ensure lawns are manicured appropriately. Regularly treat weeds for weed control, weed whip, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, spread mulch/woodchips/stones, trim shrubs and hedges, cut and remove tree limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions, and perform other lawn care services as necessary.
- Inspect irrigation system regularly to ensure it is working properly; repair as needed.
- Pick-up trash and debris from common areas and streets on a daily basis. Empty common area trash containers as needed.
- Maintain resort vehicles and equipment.
- Report all resort maintenance issues and concerns identified while performing daily duties to manager.
- Ensure resort is presentable at all times and adheres to Sun’s curb appeal standards.
- If applicable, maintain resort pool(s), testing chemical levels, adjusting appropriately.
- Safely operate vehicles for the purpose of performing job duties.
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.