Job Category Cook
Minimum Qualification GED
Schedule Preference FixedFlexibleWeekdayDayNight
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month June 2020
Job Available Until Month November 2021
Do you have restaurant cook experience? We are looking for a Restaurant Cook to prepare all food items in our resort restaurant.
As a Cook, you’ll be responsible for preparing and cooking food, cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining the kitchen and surrounding area.
- Prepare food ordered by restaurant customers using a variety of kitchen equipment (grills, ovens, fryers, meat slicers, food processors, etc.).
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned, such as starting equipment and cleaning refrigeration units, grill and surrounding area, as well as other kitchen equipment.
- Maintain kitchen and cooking areas and ensure kitchen equipment and food storage areas are clean, sanitary, and organized as required by the Health Department Rules and Regulations. Report any kitchen equipment or maintenance issues to manager.
- Restock products as needed throughout shift.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Manager to determine daily specials, new menu items, and innovative ways to cook and prepare food.
- Regularly check menu cycle to ensure all food items are available in advance, notifying manager of any shortages.
- Other duties as assigned.