Job Function Construction
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Weekday
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month September 2021
Job Available Until Month October 2021
The Roofing Company, located in Granby, Colorado is looking for an experienced and dedicated Sales/Estimator to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain open communication between leads (20-100) and organize meetings, take-offs, and roof inspections with owners.
- Manage time and efficiency traveling to clients. Travel ranges from Eagle, Grand, Pitkin, Routt, and Summit County.
- Use Excel to calculate and build proposals. Use Adobe and CAD to illustrated proposed job scope.
- Responsible for the selection of prioritizing jobs to be bid
- Preparation and presentation of the bid documents
- Read and interpret technical drawings and understand specifications requested.
- Communicates and coordinates pertinent job information with Project Managers and Field Superintendents.
- Establish and maintain relationships with property managers, property owners, and other potential business sources.
- Participate in all conference calls or meetings scheduled by The Roofing Company.
- Reports to the President.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of roofing methods, materials and systems (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience: Roofing 2 Years (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s license (Preferred)
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills oral, written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive wages –based upon experience.
- Paid Holiday
- Housing (seek within)
- Company Truck Provided
- Gas Card
- Safety Equipment Provided
- Overtime opportunities
- PTO after 1-year employment
- Hiring and Referral incentives
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Opportunity for bonus(es)