Job Function Construction
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Fixed
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month March 2022
Job Available Until Month Year round
Benefits• Health, Vision, Dental Insurance offered • Paid Holiday • Housing (seek within) • Company Truck Provided • Gas Card • Safety Equipment Provided • Overtime opportunities • PTO after 1-year employment • Hiring and Referral incentives • Opportunities for career development and advancement • Opportunity for bonus(es) Competitive wages –based upon experience.
The Roofing Company, located in Granby, Colorado is looking for an experienced and dedicated Sales/Estimator to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain open communication between leads (20-100) and organize meetings, take-offs, and roof inspections with owners.
- Manage time and efficiency traveling to clients. Travel ranges from Eagle, Grand, Pitkin, Routt, and Summit County.
- Use Excel to calculate and build proposals. Use Adobe and CAD to illustrated proposed job scope.
- Responsible for the selection of prioritizing jobs to be bid
- Preparation and presentation of the bid documents
- Read and interpret technical drawings and understand specifications requested.
- Communicates and coordinates pertinent job information with Project Managers and Field Superintendents.
- Establish and maintain relationships with property managers, property owners, and other potential business sources.
- Participate in all conference calls or meetings scheduled by The Roofing Company.
- Reports to the President.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of roofing methods, materials and systems (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience: Roofing 2 Years (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s license (Preferred)
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills oral, written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance offered
- Competitive wages –based upon experience.
- Paid Holiday
- Housing (seek within)
- Company Truck Provided
- Gas Card
- Safety Equipment Provided
- Overtime opportunities
- PTO after 1-year employment
- Hiring and Referral incentives
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Opportunity for bonus(es)