Job Function Construction
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference WeekdayDay
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month October 2021
The Roofing Company is looking for full time employees to add to its Sheet Metal Crew.
Residential and Commercial installation and repair of metal roofing systems, wall panels and custom sheet metal work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding and fall protection as required. Adhering to safety rules of company and follow current jobsite protocols per General Contractor.
- Load necessary material and securely transport to jobsite.
- Measure, cut, fit and/or trim 22 to 24 Ga metal. Inspect work for water-tight seal.
- Maintain project site by cleaning up project related debris and trash.
- Updating the supervisor on job progress, materials needed to complete job and report any problems related to the job.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1 year plus commercial roofing experience (preferred)
- Experience working with aviation snips, hand seamers and power tools (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to carry out instructions communicated in writing, orally, or in diagram form
- Knowledge of core values of safety, quality and productivity standards
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience: roofing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s license (Preferred)
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills oral, written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive wages –based upon experience.
- Housing (seek within)
- Safety Equipment Provided
- Overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Granby, CO (Preferred)
Our home office is located:
- 3 min drive from Granby Ranch Ski Area
- 10 min drive from Colorado River Fishing Access
- 20 min drive from Winter Park Ski Resort
- 25 min drive from Rocky Mountain National Park
- 30 min drive from snowmobile access via Arapaho National Park (13,000+ Acres)
- 30 min drive from Grand Lake (Colorado’s largest natural lake)
- 90 Minutes or less from Steamboat Springs, Copper, A-basin, Loveland, Keystone and Breckenridge Ski Resorts