Job Function Shuttle Driver
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference FlexibleDayNight
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month November 2022
Job Available Until Month April 2023
JOIN US IN THE MOUNTAINS!
At Granby Ranch, you will have a small mountain experience where families, friends and team members connect, live, play and enjoy the natural environment of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Perks of joining our team include affordable employee housing, a season pass for Granby Ranch, free passes to more than 15 Colorado ski areas, in-house discounts in our rental, retail and restaurant outlets, and so much more!
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for transporting employees to and from work using company passenger vans. Drivers perform daily operational checks, operate vehicles within posted speed limits and practice defensive driving appropriate for conditions. Drivers run routes to scheduled times and make stops at local grocery store, gear stores and other appropriate stops as needed by employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operate passenger vans following all motor vehicle laws of the State of Colorado.
- Complete pre-operational vehicle check before each shift.
- Stay on schedule throughout shift.
- Assist with Facilities and/or Mountain Operations duties as assigned between routes.
- Create friendly, helpful, approachable experience for employees.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an exceptional level of guest service in all interaction with guests, fellow employees, and management.
- Assist and support other departments for races, events and operations on high volume days.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to drive at night and in winter weather conditions.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a valid US Driver’s License and must clear motor vehicle record check.
- Must have at least 5 years driving experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Sit, Stand, Walk, Lift, Push, Shovel, Carry.
- Shifts range from 6am – 11pm.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.